I've had such a huge nightmare the last 2 days. We were supposed to fly to KL, Malaysia on Friday to visit my parents. But instead, we embarked on our second worst travel journey ever!!!
Here's the catalogue of our nightmare journey
1. Taxi we ordered went to Heathrow instead of coming to pick us up from home.
2. I got the time wrong so we arrived 2 hours early to Heathrow, at 7.15 in the morning.
3. Zoe wasn't booked on the flight, so we spent 1 hour getting her on.
4. Malaysia Airlines couldn't let us sit together, so that was another fight
5. Security at Heathrow was so overzealous that they confiscated the sealed baby food. And made me taste the boiled water I had for baby. WTF!!! (On the good side, they took one look at my knitting and waved it through!!)
6. Technical fault with airplane and after 5 hours of waiting around, we were sent home at 3 pm.
7. With a sense of deja vu, we set of again on Saturday morning. Our flight took off at 2 pm, even though it was advertised to leave at 10 am.
8. Zoe caught a bug on the flight and now has a fever, cough and runny nose.
It's a wonder that I fly at all!