Thursday, January 12, 2006

Knitting completed

Good news and Bad news. Yay - I have completed the knitting on Murmur. I made this in the smallest size and it called for 8 balls of Biggy Print. Boo - What I have left is approximately 1 meter of the yarn left. Note, I have not seamed it nor have I made the ties for the front of the cardigan. Hmmm. I am definitely not about to purchase 1 extra ball of Biggy Print at £7.50 just to seam this. I must have something in the STASH that is appropriate. Well, it's blocking at the moment, so I shall just ignore this problem until at least tomorrow. Here's all the bits all knitted up.

I know I have a few unfinished items on the needles, but I can't help looking to start something new. I have my eye on Backyard leaves by Annie Modesitt from Scarf Style. However, I am completely stuck on how to start this. I have looked at the Scarf Style/Wrap Style knitalong but I'm still none the wiser. Maybe it's because it's late and my brain isn't working. I'm going to go to bed and try again tomorrow.

No comments: