Thursday, December 07, 2006

Meathead hat

I got tempted to join the meathead hat along hosted by Larissa. I must have received the pattern a good few weeks ago but failed to read it properly and so missed the submission deadline of 30 Nov. I've also only knitted the hats. I haven't yet embellished them. I think I probably made a wrong choice in the yarn - it's too fussy to try and embellish.

I've made a whole family of hats - one for the each of us. They are knitted from 2 balls of Rowan Chunky Print from my (HUGE) stash. Super quick and easy knit. (I still need to embellish them!)

Here are the kids modelling their hats just before bedtime today.

5 comments:

mary said...

So adorable... and the kid are cutie patooties too! Do you know if the meathead pattern is available?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! [Faints from the cuteness of hats on even cuter children.]

Brena said...

Your children are the most adorable! I love those hats!

Mimi said...

Lovely hat set for the family! The kids are so cute in the photo!

Rain said...

Your kids are adorable, they look so cute in their hats.

I haven't forgotten about the dress pattern I'll try to do it today.