Monday, November 19, 2007

Life with 3 kiddies

Life with the 3 little ones is just one BIG hectic party where I'm the party organiser, driver, cleaner, cook, entertainer and general do-everythinger. Good thing I'm great at multi-tasking!!!


Speaking of parties, both the Big man and the Little man had their birthdays in the last few weeks. The Big man's sweater is almost finished - the sleeves are too long (but I'm not reknitting that, after ripping back and reknitting the sleeve caps twice already!) and the body is a tad too short (I will undo the cast on edge and add a few rows of ribbing for length). It will be done in the next few days. Can't wait to start something new!!!


The Little man is 5. I still remember the day he turned up (6 weeks early), like it was yesterday. I can't quite believe its been 5 years. I decided to take a little trip down memory lane and looked through a few photos. I found some interesting phots - I think the kids look a lot like each other . Here's 3 photos of each of them , all at the same age. Do you think the resemblance is uncanny?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Ling, they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I think photos one and three are twin like! Cannot believe you even have time to post and knit the hubby sweater. Good for you.