Thursday, January 17, 2008

Illness galore

I've succumbed to the dreaded flu for the last week. Not just me, the whole family was afflicted too. I have to say, I'm glad that we are almost through the worst patch. If baby's cough and runny nose would clear up, then I'd be a happy bunny.


The only thing that I could do was internet shop. And look at the amazing bargain I had on ebay. 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock for £9 and I will admit to going a bit mad (considering my sock knitting is almost non-existent!!) But anyway, I got Pinstripe, Aslan, Happy Valley, Baby Stripe, Bucks Bar, Purple Iris, Mt Creek and Tahoe. I guess I should make knitting a pair of socks my goal for January!!


3 comments:

mary said...

Ooh, lovely sock yarn pinwheel in beautiful colors! Hope everybody is feeling better soon.

ra said...

wow, what lovely yarn. Happy new year to you and the family.

kathy b said...

Oh you are TOO FUNNY. THe only thing you could do was internet shop! I LOVE THAT. I'll have to remember that one.

Seriously, wishing you peacefuls sleeps.