Sunday, May 24, 2009

A new hobby

On Thursday evening, I went to Socktopus to take crochet beaded bracelet class with the very talented Zsuzsana. We had to thread the beads and then crochet a spiral tube with teeny, tiny 1mm crochet hook. After about 3 hours, this is my pathetic effort. But I have to say, I am totally hooked!! I loved it and I'm looking forward to devleoping this new hobby of mine.

New hobbies aside, I'm making great progress on Keira's birthdy present. I actually knit about 8 blocks of colour (80 rows in total) before I decided that I didn't like the colour combination. So I ripped it out and reknit it. I like this much better!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh Ling, I LOVE the colors you combined. Very sweet. I am trying to get better as I am color challenged! I joined ColorJoy on Ravelry . Very supporitive moderator. YOu don't need her but I do!