Tuesday, July 19, 2005

FO's completed in the past 2 week

A quick post on my completed objects from the last 2 weeks. These were started before my blog. There will be many of those I can assure you! I am actually impressed with the amount of works in progress I am completing.


This is from Zoe Mellor's Nursery knits. It's knitted in Jaeger Siena 4 ply in Phlox (shade 422). I made it bigger than the largest size in the pattern as I wasn't sure whether I could complete it in time for my daughter. The yarn is lovely to knit with and I'm very pleased with the results. Must remember to take a phot of her in it.








That's my lil man modelling my Honeymoon Cami from Knitty. It's knitted in Rowan Linen Drape. I knitted the size 34 according to the pattern which called for 5 balls of yarn. As I only had 3 balls, I rushed out to purchase another 2 balls, but as its disontinued, it was mighty difficult to find the same shade. Hence its got contrast white stripes. But in the end, it only took 2.5 balls of the blue and 0.5 balls of the white, so I could have completed it in just the blue. Nevermind. I am happy with the result. ( Although I need to take up the straps, as I keep flashing me boobs!)

No comments: