I've been tagged! For the first time by Kim for 7 random things about me.
1. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 7 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 7 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Well, here is my list:
1. I love pickles. I like pretty much every kind of pickled vegetable
- from Europe - capers, cornichons, gherkins, olives, artichoke
- from Japan - pickled ginger, radish, cucumber
- from Korea - kim chee
- from Malaysia/Singapore - achar (pickled vegetable in a spicy, nutty sauce) and my grandmother makes the yummiest pickled chilli stuffed with raw grated papaya
and also pickled salted vegetable and szechuan vegetable, pickled mango.
There's at least 6 or 7 varieties of pickles currently in my fridge. Yumm....
2. We have a king sized bed. But I always sleep right on the edge of the bed. There's about a 3 foot gap between hubby and I. Actually, I like having a cuddle before bed, but there should be no touching after that! I can never understand in the movies when the actors are all cuddled up before and wake up all cuddled up as well.
3. I have a freaky second toe (actually both second toes are freaky!) They are affectionately called ET toes by my entire family. Luckily, this is a trait I haven't passed on to my kids.
4. I can eat most anything for breakfast - cake, curry noodles, leftover pizza. Anything! But I need a cup of coffee with it.
5. I am the most impatient person I know, except when it comes to dealing with the kids. I don't often lose it them. Hubby and my parents think that is so amazing!
6. I tend to do things on a "all or nothing" basis. Take knitting - I have purchased hundreds of balls of yarn and books and magazine in the last 5 years when I took up knitting again. Last year, apart from knitting books or childcare books, I read a total of 6 books. But this year, I have read loads (at least 2 or 3 a month so far).
7. I used to be a complete party girl, out most nights of the week. But now, I am so happy and contented to be at home, watching tv, knitting and reading blogs.
Now - I have to decide on 7 people to tag............................................