Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not so Frugal Swap

Look what arrived through the post box on Saturday. It's my swap package from Bianca. It's supposed to be a frugal swap, but look at the package I received - it's not so frugal after all. Thank you so much Bianca.

I've been meaning to post more often but haven't had the time as the kids are still on their Easter break. Thankfully, they go back to school tomorrow. One quick note to say, I've started a new project. The Garter Yoke cardigan from Knit 1 Winter 08 in purple Rowan Scottish tweed aran that I bought during the sales. It's looking good.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

yeah boy, it is not a frugal swap. i love your swap gifts.

kathy b said...

Okay, she's in trouble good. That means good trouble Bianca sent you great alpaca yarn. I loved knitting with that particular yarn. SOOOOOO soft.