Saturday, November 19, 2005

What does my birthdate mean

I have seen this little test at a few sites and thought I'd try it too.

Your Birthdate: February 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January


I guess with all these things, some of it is accurate and others not so. I really don't think I'm a leader, natural born or otherwise. I'm really not a follower either, more non-conformist. I do believe I'll suceed in life (gosh that sounds arrogant, but I don't mean it like that!), I don't think I'm doing too badly at the moment. I hope I have creativity and I'm really bad with details. You should see my performance reviews at work and I used to be a (sad) auditor!! Don't think much of my strengths or my weakness or power colour or power symbol. Oh well.

On the knitting front, I am stuck on seaming Blackberry which is taking forever. I have forgotten how long it takes to seam things. More on that soon.

1 comment:

alltangledup said...

I did my birthday thingy. It's kind of true but I don't like it so it's not getting posted to the blog... ;-)