Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Spring cleaning in SUMMER

It's because the weather has been pretty bad here in London, I've decided its time for a spring clean (again!). Also, I have an ulterior motive. My crafty endavours have been encroaching all over the house. Scissors, knitting needles, yarn, paint etc lying around for 2 kiddos under 3 years of age is just asking for too much TROUBLE. Lil man has just learned to use a pair of scissors. But he doesn't like the pair of safety scissors from ELC - "cos they not sharp, Mummy, not like this one" (only my ultra sharp ones for fabric!)

So, here I am, 2 days of tidying up and I have a small dedicated craft space. I just need a small folding table for my sewing machine and I am all set. Actually, if I'm honest, I also need a massive cupboard for my growing yarn stash and fabric stash. But that needs to be kept secret from hubby. Well if he goes away on business again soon, I promise I'll photograph my new space and my stash. Might take days!

Sorry for a pictureless post.

PS - very excited about playing in a netball team in a league! First practice/training session on Thursday. Hurray.

No comments: